Tuesday 12 June 2012

Enjoy Yourself - It's Later Than You Think! Chords

I like this song, currently made popular by Jools Holland, and used by him as a sort of signature tune. As you get older... and I am! .... you realise the intrinsic truth of the lyrics! Music 1949 by Carl Sigman, lyrics by Herb Magidson , all rights reserved.

It's basically a 3 chord song, you can play it using your basic ukulele chords C, G7 and F.

(C) Enjoy yourself, it's later than you (G7) think,
Enjoy yourself, while you're still in the (C) pink,
The years go by, more quickly than a (F) wink.
Enjoy yourself, en (C) joy yourself, it's
(G7) later than you (C)think!

There are more words to this - if you like the song, you can find them easily enough - I just like the chorus!

Enjoy yourself - it's later than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! I hope you enjoy this blog and I'd love to hear your comments! But I know you'll forgive me if I read them over before I click the "publish" button! Thanks!