Friday 19 September 2014

Last weekend GNUF - this weekend, GFS Autumn Convention Blackpool - the Ukafrolics go on....

It's all happening in Blackpool this weekend - the famous Blackpool Illuminations are on, and it's the September Convention of the George Formby Society, held as always at the Imperial Hotel, North Promenade...

Matthew J Richards will be there,

Mike Warren will be there,

Caroline Stewart will be there,

Lewis Clifton will be there,

I THINK Michael Adcock will be there, (featured in my last post,)

I KNOW Johnny Foodstamp from the USA Nashville will be there, having just flown in from Nashville with his lovely wife,

... and I will be there! Just hate to miss...

Will you be there?

See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! I hope you enjoy this blog and I'd love to hear your comments! But I know you'll forgive me if I read them over before I click the "publish" button! Thanks!