Wednesday 11 July 2012

In my local music shop today, something as rare as hens' teeth - a new, quality banjo-ukulele!

Yes, I couldn't believe my eyes - as I was passing through, I called in to Colbecks in Sutton Coldfield today, and saw - a ukulele banjo! It came in this morning, they said, a top of the range Ashbury AB-48, and the first they've had in since Christmas. It's a lovely-looking instrument, with a mahogany resonator and rim, a brass tone ring and 16 tension hooks and I have a feeling it won't be there long, these little babies are in such demand and such short supply.

If you've been after one, give Colbeck's a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! I hope you enjoy this blog and I'd love to hear your comments! But I know you'll forgive me if I read them over before I click the "publish" button! Thanks!