Friday 14 December 2012

Meanwhile....GO UKULELE CRAZY CHRISTMAS MIX 2012

Meanwhile, if I hadn't been out partying and playing my banjolele on Wednesday evening, I might have been here, playing Christmas songs with Joanna Stevenson and one of her uke groups. This time they were enjoying a few minutes of fame on the radio!



Jo runs Go Ukulele Crazy; she and her husband John do no less than eleven different weekly classes at various locations in the region - now there's keen for you. The uke is certainly a little bug that bites deep! There are occasional banjo-uke sessions, too - I'll get to one of those, one day - the calendar just hasn't allowed it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! I hope you enjoy this blog and I'd love to hear your comments! But I know you'll forgive me if I read them over before I click the "publish" button! Thanks!