Tuesday 6 September 2016

All Of Me - take all of me before I die laughing!

A touch of madness, for the Ukulele Underground Seasons of the Ukulele, Season 236... the host asked us to do a song covered at any time by Tiny Tim, and involve a puppet... and perhaps announce it with the words Juanita Banana! Tiny Tim was famous for singing in a high falsetto voice....



Well, I'm game for a laugh - and so, fortunately is LSH.... but this just had to be done with one take - no way was he going to do it a second time if I loused up the playing! So I ploughed doggedly on..... I still can't watch this without laughing til I cry!

All Of Me - a jazz standard written by Gerald Marks and Seymour Simon and first recorded in December 1931.

Do please drop in again...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, Jim! Thanks for reading and watching!

      Delete
  2. Brilliant, all three of you! And thanks for your kind comment on youtube. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Debbie! That was such a laugh - and I loved your performance! I do hope you'll be there at the convention!

      Delete

HI! I hope you enjoy this blog and I'd love to hear your comments! But I know you'll forgive me if I read them over before I click the "publish" button! Thanks!